Premier West Bay Beach condo…Located on the upper level and looking straight down the 250 foot long pool. Condo #216 comes fully furnished. All condos in the Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort are privately owned…they are not time share condos. The resort includes 60 condos located on the best part of the famous West Bay Beach…one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Owners who include their condo in the rental pool receive many benefits…
- Management pays all HOA fees, taxes, insurance, electricity, water, cable TV, and internet. This benefit would cost a typical condo owner $1200 per month or more.
- Management agrees that they will cover all of all of your costs associated with the condo for up to 12 weeks of personal use per year. No blackout dates, you can use the condo anytime, for any length of time. If you want to use it more than 12 weeks, management will pro-rate the condo costs with you.
- Complementary daily maid service for you when you use your condo.
- Free daily breakfast buffet for you and your guests while you are using your condo.
- 20% discount in the resorts 4 restaurants/bars.
- Free airport pickup and drop off for you and your guests.
- A yearly dividend is paid to you based on the number of nights that your condo was available in the rental pool. If you use it for fewer nights, your dividend will be higher.
- No special assessments, no repair or maintenance costs, no hidden expenses at all for owners who include their condos in the rental pool.
Again, this is not a timeshare. You own the condo. You do not have to include it in the rental pool but almost all of the owners do. The benefits are outstanding and the property is very well managed.
- Beach Access
- Beautiful Gardens
- Electricity and Water Availalble
- Great location
- Standby Generator